AnotherWorld Of Rock
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalliPortalli  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Megadeth - First New Album Details

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
CDT
Đại Bàng
Đại Bàng
CDT

Nam

Ngày tham gia : 17/03/2007
Tổng số bài gửi : 1470

Megadeth - First New Album Details Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Megadeth - First New Album Details   Megadeth - First New Album Details Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009 - 13:23

Heavy metal institution Megadeth have announced "Endgame" as the title of their twelfth studio album. The album is expected to be released in September through Roadrunner Records. It was recorded at the band's self-built brand new studio, Vic's Garage, located near San Diego and named after the legendary and iconic Vic Rattlehead character.

"Endgame" is being produced by Andy Sneap and Dave Mustaine, who also manned the boards for 2007's "United Abominations". Some track titles include "Headcrusher," "1,320'," "How the Story Ends" and "This Day We Fight!"

"Endgame" boasts the technicality, ferocity and snarl that's synonymous with Megadeth and their leader, Dave Mustaine. It's a violent masterwork that represents Mustaine's best work in nearly two decades. In a musical world dominated by bands that make generic blanket statements, "Endgame" finds Mustaine, once again, making informed and substantial lyrical declarations about the state of the world we live in.

Mustaine himself commented on "Endgame", saying, "Thematically, I've never been known to be a silent bystander in a world that needs our participation. As more is revealed about our former President's legacy, a little-known yet staggeringly frightening document, which was signed into law, named "Endgame", has been uncovered. The album "Endgame" is the most energetic music offering I have penned in over a decade and is far more believable than knowing someone signed "Endgame" - the document - into law. The album is also the perfect 'ass- kicking' music to listen to once you are done reading the aforementioned document!"

In short, it's the Megadeth record fans of classics like "So Far…So Good…So What?" and "Rust in Peace" have been chomping at the bit for.

"This new album is my proudest moment since the famous (or infamous) "Rust in Peace" album," Mustaine also said. "With this album I am also very excited to be introducing my new lead guitarist Chris Broderick to the world. I have always felt lucky to have had top shredders in that position but after touring with Chris in support of my last album, I couldn't wait to get into the studio and see what he could do."

Source: megadeth.com
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Megadeth - First New Album Details
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang